- Become a member
- MEMBERSHIP TYPES
- MEMBERSHIP FORM
Become a member
The QWA is a ‘not for profit’ organisation designed to bring together the wider wedding community based in Queenstown with a focus on providing networking opportunities and marketing initiatives to collectively promote Queenstown as premier destination wedding location.
WHO CAN JOIN?
All Queenstown based wedding suppliers are invited to join the QWA including the surrounding areas of Gibbston Valley, Arrowtown, Lake Hayes, and Glenorchy. Membership opportunities are available to regional suppliers based outside of this area on a case by case basis if they are in Wanaka or the wider Central Otago area.
Members enjoy the following benefits:
– Membership in Queenstown’s only non-profit wedding association Complimentary entry for you and a partner to regular QWA events; providing a chance to mix and mingle with other business professionals in the wedding industry (scheduled outside peak times of year).
– Company listing containing a direct link to you individual website on the QWA website, listings exclusive to QWA members.
– Marketing benefits including ‘Queenstown Weddings’ promotions (with focus on member information) through various initiatives ranging from print advertising to trade show promotion, ‘Queenstown Weddings’ informational brochures, and various other marketing initiatives as decided upon by the committee and membership.
– Opportunity to promote recent wedding events and services via the Queenstown Wedding Association’s Facebook page Referrals from prospective clients via the Association’s website and advertisements.
– Use of the official QWA member logo to promote your business as a premier Queenstown wedding supplier.
– Regular networking opportunities to mix and mingle with Queenstown focused suppliers and wedding providers Be a part of a charitable organization, with a focus on giving back to the local community through annual donation and volunteer opportunities.
To apply for membership please firstly read the QWA-Professional Standards Guideline-Aug-2019. It is the expectation that all members of the QWA abide by and follow these standards. Once you have read the guideline and you agree to meet these standards, please fill in the online QWA membership application form – this can be found on the tab above.
We look forward to welcoming you to the QWA.
Annual Membership is $300 for your primary listing in one category and includes your business name, four landscape images, one video, a blurb up to 200 words, website link, contact details, and a downloadable PDF document.
To list the same business name and all the same details in any additional category is $75 per additional listing.
To list the same business name in an additional category but showcase a different area of your business with different details this is $125 per additional listing
The QWA Membership year currently runs from 1st January – 31st December, and mid-year memberships are billed on a pro-rata basis beginning in the month you join.
Businesses eligible for membership are those who service the local wedding industry and are physically located in Queenstown. This includes Arrowtown, Gibbston Valley, Lake Hayes, Kingston and Glenorchy.
To be listed as a regional business your business must physically be located in Wanaka. All other membership enquiries will be on a case by case basis and at the discretion of the committee.