Looking for the perfect place to propose to your partner – look no further than Queenstown, New Zealand! From adventure activities, to wine tasting, and cruising on the lake front we believe there are numerous ways to propose to your loved one in Queenstown. Stumped for ideas, take a look at a few of our favourite suggestions below:
1. Hire a private pool at Onsen Hot Pools (upgrade to the candle light package with champagne) and propose overlooking the Shotover River!
2. Hop aboard a boat and cruise on the lake before popping the big question! From Real Journeys’ TSS Earnslaw to Southern Discoveries’ Spirit of Queenstown there are lovely options to choose from!
3. Want something a bit more adventurous, why not ask the big question after a ride on the famous Shotover Jet!
4. Hire a luxuary holiday home overlooking the lake and get comfy by the big roaring fire before popping the question – check out what Relax it’s Done have got to offer!
5. Hire a luxury car and driver for the day and take a wine tour of the Gibbston Valley. Order a glass of champagne and ask her to marry you! Check out the variety of transport options here.